Assistant Director - Financial Planning & Analysis - Transformation & Automation - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Finance
Job Description :
- Strategic Finance and Technology mindset in finance required
- Experience in automation and transformation required
Client Details :
- Our client is one of the leading Insurance captive set up in India with growing landscape.
Reporting to the Head Finance you will be responsible for :
- Strategic finance - taking a longer-term strategy and quantifying it, in a way that enables alternative future outcomes to be measured and evaluated so that optimal decisions can be made
- Strategy Plan, Annual Budgets, Quarterly Forecasts, Cost-centre/engagement P&L, Deep Dive analytics of revenue and expenses
- Collaborate with business leaders across the organization to drive business transformation efforts using automation & data analytics
- Be the change agent - ideate and drive strategic projects around cost optimization & feasibility analysis
- Drive dynamic forecasting to support high-quality decision making in today's fast-paced business environment by providing better visibility into future outcomes
- Drive continuous process improvement, standardization, simplification and reporting enhancements
- Develop dashboards for reporting
- Candidate should have prior experience in respect of the above and mainly hands on experience in automation and transformation in finance planning & analysis.
- Use of technology in finance is a must for the role
- At least 10+ years of work experience in Financial planning & Analysis field along with exposure of driving process optimization & transformation
- Numbers savvy and eye for details
- Understand the big picture, expectation of top management, able to comprehend the areas/ business direction wherein complete clarity may not be there
- Ability to create/ build a story, message emanating from numbers/ data. Provide meaningful insights to business performance.
- Hand on experience in automation projects, RPA, Oracle, Power BI tools etc in fp&a function with any fast growing organization
Job Offer :
- Growth role with challenging environment
- Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact : Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.