Assistant Director - Financial Planning & Analysis - Transformation & Automation - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Finance
Job Description :
- Strategic Finance and Technology mindset in finance required
- Experience in automation and transformation required
Client Details :
- Our client is one of the leading Insurance captive set up in India with growing landscape.
Reporting to the Head Finance you will be responsible for :
- Strategic finance - taking a longer-term strategy and quantifying it, in a way that enables alternative future outcomes to be measured and evaluated so that optimal decisions can be made
- Strategy Plan, Annual Budgets, Quarterly Forecasts, Cost-centre/engagement P&L, Deep Dive analytics of revenue and expenses
- Collaborate with business leaders across the organization to drive business transformation efforts using automation & data analytics
- Be the change agent - ideate and drive strategic projects around cost optimization & feasibility analysis
- Drive dynamic forecasting to support high-quality decision making in today's fast-paced business environment by providing better visibility into future outcomes
- Drive continuous process improvement, standardization, simplification and reporting enhancements
- Develop dashboards for reporting
- Candidate should have prior experience in respect of the above and mainly hands on experience in automation and transformation in finance planning & analysis.
- Use of technology in finance is a must for the role
- At least 10+ years of work experience in Financial planning & Analysis field along with exposure of driving process optimization & transformation
- Numbers savvy and eye for details
- Understand the big picture, expectation of top management, able to comprehend the areas/ business direction wherein complete clarity may not be there
- Ability to create/ build a story, message emanating from numbers/ data. Provide meaningful insights to business performance.
- Hand on experience in automation projects, RPA, Oracle, Power BI tools etc in fp&a function with any fast growing organization
Job Offer :
- Growth role with challenging environment
- Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact : Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.