Recruitment Researcher at Hunting Cube
Views:1071 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Assistant Director - Customer Support - BPO/ITeS (8-15 yrs)
Assistant Director - Customer Support
What you will do:
- Be the strongest customer advocate for our users and ensure that the customer's voice is heard at various forums within the organization.
- Ensure that all stakeholders have a clear understanding of the company's vision and goals for customer experience excellence.
- Develop and deploy the company's customer support experience strategy.
- Develop the service monitoring framework, KPIs, and dashboards and drive execution thru metricized operations
- Coordinate the various roles associated with customer experience management throughout the company, minimizing silos of systems, data, assumptions, and hand-offs, performance, and customer touch-points.
- Deliver continuous improvement by leveraging process improvements, technological scale, and relentless accountability.
- Drive efficiency in the service operations through automation and implementation of technology in every service operation process (robotic process automation, AI, ML, etc.)
- Manage differentiated service delivery for high-value customers and deliver high customer retention.
- Continually evaluate the workforce to ensure we have the right skills, capacity, and quality to deliver world-class support to our players
- Manage & lead the team to develop delivery plans that maximize customer experience and achieve higher value realization and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around customer experience improvements.
What you will bring to the role:
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience leading customer support teams in both the voice and non-voice support process in the customer service industry (in large-scale B2C orgs)
- Hands-on experience in driving service operations using digital tools and platforms (CRM, Service desk solutions, RPA, chatbot, AI/ML, NLP based automation).
- Experience in managing command center/control tower operations in a high transaction/throughput environment ( e.g. e-commerce).
- Proven track record of building and running world-class service operations with very high NPS.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Experience and comfort working in highly matrixed environments that require influencing and driving results across organizational lines.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and abstract concepts through data and written reports and presentations.
- History of driving successful change and improvement with impactful and measurable results. High energy and bias for action.
- Proven ability to lead and build high-performing teams focused on continual improvement, process development, communication, and knowledge sharing.
- Ability to think strategically, as well as tactically, and to exercise sound judgment in priority/goal setting