Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:10020 Applications:857 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:365
Assistant Director - Corporate Strategy - Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-14 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The main objective is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, informing them of our scope of services and communicating how these services benefit their organizations.
As part of our team, you will help clients develop their investment strategies and evaluate potential transactions. You will help them to determine the best way to raise, invest, optimize and preserve their capital. This includes developing growth and market entry.
Key Responsibilities Areas :
- Lead engagement teams of 25 - 30 people executing consulting services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction, financing or operational decisions.
- Lead teams undertaking commercial due diligence studies for financial investors
Functional expertise in the following areas is a must to consult on strategy :
- Growth strategies
- Market entry assessments
- Portfolio reviews
- Strategic options analysis
- Operational improvements
- Commercial due diligence
- Post-merger integration
- Carve-out / Divestment
Job requirements :
To qualify, candidates must have :
- Educated to Masters level in finance from Tier 1 B-Schools
- A minimum of 12 years of direct experience in Strategy Consulting
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal, and teaming skills
- Willingness to travel, when necessary