Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:765 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:207
Assistant Director - Corporate Advisory - Consulting Firm (7-12 yrs)
AD Corporate Advisory
ABOUT ROLE :
- This role would be part of the Advisory Leadership's office.
- The individual will have immediate oversight and assist on areas including strategic planning and initiatives, implementation of formulated plans and overall Advisory program management.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to work on large sets of confidential and sensitive data pertaining to planning, budgeting, forecasting, drawing inferences and highlighting key issues.
- Strong independent research skills and ability to collate information into executive summaries, presentations and points of view.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate in clear and comprehensive language in high quality deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to assertively interact with senior leaders within the firm.
- Strong ability to leverage technology, familiarity on MS office and other tools.
- Nimble business mind with an ability to suggest creative solutions.
- Strong ability to collaborate within departments, sectors, and groups yet be self-motivated and work autonomously.
- Ability to travel extensively as required for business meetings and forums.
- Natural appetite for reading and staying abreast of happenings in world beyond business.
The role entails the below areas of responsibility
1. Support the formulation and planning process with respect to strategic initiatives led by the Advisory Leadership Team
2. Support the Advisory leadership on operating matters including, creation of MIS, performance dashboards and analyzing various performance metrics in a regular and periodic manner
3. Monitor key business programs; highlight project risks/delays & prepare action plan to expedite implementation.
4. Participate with the implementation teams for active resolution as a part of the Core Strategy Team.
5. Managing internal stakeholders to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met at all times
1. Preparing and coordinating for external events, speaker notes, insights for various sessions.
2. Managing and leading relationships with various Industry bodies and their key members.
3. Research on market intelligence and monitoring developments in the business world.
4. Providing inputs for content and keeping a sharp eye on Social Media platforms including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, company Social, Facebook.
5. Plan, coordinate and provide inputs for greater involvements/ participation and increasing visibility at various National and international forums as may be determined by Leadership
6. Keep a tap on contacts and surrounding ecosystem.
The role also entails ability to manage adhoc tasks not listed above as and when required.
THE CANDIDATE :
Educational Requirements :
- CA/MBA from reputed institute with minimum 8-10 years of experience post highest qualification.
- 3 years minimum experience, of working directly with Senior Leaders & Teams within the Firm.
- Consistently highly rated in current function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.