AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:922 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Assistant Director - Communications - Education (10-15 yrs)
Our client is looking for Asst. Director - Communication, who will be reporting to Director - Communication. The person will be working for a well-known & Top Ranking Engineering University with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campuses.
As Asst. Director - Communication, the candidate would be focusing on building the University's brand image, specifically for the college of Medicine & Health Sciences, and college of Science & Humanities, required to oversee communication within the schools and also the flow of information to the public.
Roles and Responsibilities of Asst. Director, Communications, so designated in relation to the authority concerned, shall be, but not limited-
- Work with media outlets to publish timely information regarding the colleges, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the university's strategic vision.
- Implement social media strategies.
- Grow online supporter base and traffic.
- Perform social media community management duties.
- Build and sustain online communities.
- Manage relationships with media outlets.
- Produce and publish mass communications with email blasts and marketing campaigns.
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
- Ensure consistent framing of messages.
- Publish videos and photography on university's and college's website and blogs.
- Document presence of university/college at events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Advocate on behalf of the university brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop the advertising, marketing and promotion plans.
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute
- Preference would be given to candidate having at least 10 years of experience in similar profile with a reputed University / Higher Educational Institution
- Candidates are expected to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must have an intimate knowledge of the higher education landscape in India and internationally
- Preference would be given for candidates from top engineering institutes with global exposure handling large volume of students
- Candidates with excellent knowledge of current social media scenario in order to set up the policies would be given preference