Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:15733 Applications:872 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Assistant/Deputy Manager - Organization/Training & Development - BPO (3-5 yrs)
Required for our very reputed and Large BPO / BPM Client at Bangalore
Help improve and build the Organization Development & Performance Management culture and vision in the process. Develop/implement training programs for BPM/Contact Centre personnel within the Process. Serve as an effective business partner to the OD &PM Team, supporting the development, implementation and delivery of Learning Solutions. Design learning strategies to fill needs as identified through analysis and in partnership with Operations and the Process Leadership Team.
Roles and Responsibilities :
a. Customer related :
- Help improve and build the Organization Development & Performance Management culture and vision in the process.
- Develop/implement training programs for BPM/Contact Centre personnel within the Process.
- Serve as an effective business partner to the OD &PM Team, supporting the development, implementation and delivery of Learning Solutions.
- Manage level1 and 2 training programs and the learning experience for learners for the process.
- Support development programs.
- Design learning strategies to fill needs as identified through analysis and in partnership with Operations and the Process Leadership Team.
b. Financials related :
- Manage Learning programs within the budget allocated
- Provide cost-efficient solutions
c. People related :
- Provide direction in finding creative solutions for the training and development of people, through a variety of different learning methods including mentoring and coaching.
- Mentor and guide senior executive trainers ensuring that they get up skilled and can demonstrate skills in their positions and provide excellent training with long-term positive results.
- Conduct Level 1 and 2 training sessions.
d. Process related :
- Develop evaluation and validation instruments to collect and interpret data, assessing operation training needs and training program effectiveness.
- Identify skill and knowledge requirements for Processes through TNIs
- Ensure that feedback programs provide Agents/Advisors with guidance to rectify problems.
- Establish contacts to gain knowledge and provide support in the development of training material when needed and appropriate.
- Actively pursue self-improvement opportunities.
Education & Experience :
- Minimum a Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent.
Desired Skills and Abilities :
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles
- Expertise in TNA processes
- Knowledgeable in various Learning Practices practiced within the industry
- Knowledge in Leadership & Behavioral Concepts
- Basic understanding of Content Development.
- Strong background in a Customer Service industry (call center preferred, but not essential).
- Ability to manage deadlines, manages people, create effective partnerships with leadership, establish strong community education ties, develop training materials and apply reason to business problems.
- Excellent Team Manager
- Good judgment and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply.
- Strong understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, Email, and Internet).
- Background in MCP - minimum 2000 and/or Windows XP and 2003 and above.
- Proven client relationship skills.
- Well-developed consultancy skills.
- Delivering and facilitating learning and development interventions.
- Proven ability to use IT competencies and skills to analyze client needs and agree on client specifications for learning content/materials.
- Ability to design and evaluate learning material - create a facilitators guide and participants material to support technical programs.
- Managerial experience in coaching, mentoring and developing others in a complex, fast paced environment.
- Results driven to achieve key objectives at a corporate and site level.
- A strong problem solver and researcher with the emotional and intellectual resilience to make key decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Exemplary facilitation and platform skills. Excellent training and organizational development skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships at multiple levels in order to accomplish organizational goals.
- Demonstrates an understanding of adult learning theories.
- Ability to develop original training content as well as modify and incorporate off-the-shelf materials for HGS specific needs.
- Ability to support, motivate and inspire a team
- The capability of handling mature audience( Managers and above) from various functions and diverse business situations and problems
- High level of enthusiasm and ability to engage a group of individuals
- Positive outlook towards challenges and problem-solving
- Self-driven and Assertive
- Enthusiasm, drive, flexibility, and creativity at work
Experience (years) :
- Minimum 4 years in Training with at least 2 years in Behavioral and Leadership Training
Certifications (Technical / Non-technical), if any :
- Applicable Training and Development qualifications strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years proven success as an internal/external training and development practitioner with experience coaching, mentoring and developing others in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of training processes and practices for adult learners. Experience in benchmarking HRD best practices.