Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Auctus Consulting
Views:1045 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Assistant/Deputy Manager - Cash Flow & Funds Management - Business Conglomerate - CA (2-7 yrs)
Looking to hire AM/DM Cash Flow & Funds Management for Leading Business Conglomerate in Mumbai.
Must have experience into working capital, cash flow, investments.
Qualification - CA
Experience - 2 Years - 7 Years.
Please find below the Job Description
- Tracking of bank balances and ensuring timely fund transfers with focus on meeting all statutory and debt liabilities and ensuring optimization of bank limits and accounting there off.
- Interest cost.
- Support and closely co-ordinate in preparation of MIS and plotting of monthly and weekly budgets, tracking of actual cash inflows and outflows and finalizing summarized position
- Cash Flow MIS
Bank limit utilization, updation of drawing power and CC interest rate of all the banks.
Support Preparation of daily Cash Flow Budget. Preparation and monitoring of daily cash inflow and outflows.
Preparation of Consolidated Cash Flow Actual.
- Daily Fund Movement & Accounting
Fund movement - towards firm dues, operational allocation and collection.
Ensuring optimum utilization of Funds and priorities low cost cash credit utilization.
Accounting entries - Fund Transfer, interest calculation and Commitment charges.
Creation of House Bank ID/Updation of bank Master in SAP.
- Review of Cash Credit, Commitment charges and claiming refund of excess interest charged from bank.
- MIS for month wise/bank wise utilization and CC interest.
- Preparation of Monthly Cash Flow Budget and daily Cash-flow MIS for management decision.
- Interest calculation and checking, Follow-up and updating of drawing power
- Updating of KYC for banks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.