Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:296 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant/Deputy Manager - Area Incharge - Garmenting (10-18 yrs)
Area Incharge - Garmenting (Assistant/Deputy Manager)
Role: Coordinate with Garment Factories in Bangalore to product garments.
- Reporting to Senior Manager - Supply Chain.
- Must Haves: At least 10 years' experience in Supply Chain of Menswear Garments
- Should have in depth knowledge of handling Mens wear apparel from Merchandising to production to inspection.
- The job Requires handling of huge number of SKU - approx. 500 in a season to be involved with team in Trims Segregation / consolidation and placing of order with Trim vendor.
- Assessing the capacity and quality level of manufacturing unit. Assess which all Brands the factory is currently catering and how much confident will he be in handling garments brands.
- Actively involved in negotiation of CUT- MAKE - Margin with factory for a season / year and ensure factory stick with its commitment throughout and not raise its CM in peak period.
- Planning the garment production on month on month basis and blocking the capacity with vendor and add/ reduce vendor as per the market demand.
- Monitor Factory output on weekly basis so that month output is met with desired quality.
- Give day to day decision to factory basis the Fabric inspection / width variation other day to day issues.
- Keep exploring new avenues to reduce Cut- Make with the growing volumes.
- Keep the QA suitably utilised basis the Volume of work in various factories.
- Give decisions and educate QA team to help fastening of production.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.