Principal Consultant at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1714 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Customer Development Manager - Beverages (7-8 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our Client is on the India's largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company with a heritage of over 8 decades now. Our Client has turnover of above INR 24500 Crores annually.
Our Client is unique with a proud history and a bright future. They have ambitious plans for sustainable growth and an intense sense of social purpose. They meet customers everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life
Job Designation: Assistant Customer Development Manager - Beverages
Number of Position(s) : 01
Location: Hosur, Bangalore
- Co-ordinating with the BD team to develop understanding of the Brand Key and customize proposition to each market.
- Work closely with CMI to develop understanding of Consumer Habits, Attitudes & Preferences.
- Making annual Sales plan and support budget distributor-wise and getting all distributors to agree to them.
- Making annual demand forecast for factory capacity planning and capex.
- Managing input material availability including imports under advance licence, of materials with exclusive specifications which have run into trouble from time to time resulting in having to find quicker alternatives/substitutes;
- Plans provided by distributors not materializing, requiring extensive interactions and timely involvement for course corrections in order to meet business turnover and results.
- Evaluating secondary sales performance of distributors, and designing promotional schemes to boost sales in areas where there is a lag.
- Evaluating distributor performance and where necessary recruiting new distributors where existing one is not performing.
- Local statutory compliance issues in customer countries requiring active involvement with LTM in order to resolve technical issues and provide support to the distributors in respect of registration under regulations like - Reach- .
- Working with the distributor in making amendments in artworks in order to meet local statutory requirements.
- Managing and monitoring shipment timings where there have been defaults in timely delivery of containers by shipping lines to customers.
- MBA from premier Institute
- Overall 7 to 8 years relevant Business Development/Distributor Management in International Business in FMCG products.
- Managing of Exports business preferable.
- Experience in Russia/CIS markets preferable
- Customer Development
- Customer Management
- Brand Development
- Consumer Understanding
- Devicing and implementing Trade & Consumer Activations.
- Managing Customer interfaces
About Vitasta Consulting:
We are into the business of finding and helping align - human capital- with financial capital.
We are an India based full service executive search company that provides services in:
- Executive Search Services
- Contingency Search Services
- Search Advisory Services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
We are servicing this need for many national and international clients across various domains. We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
If interested kindly revert with following details at -
- Current CTC:
- Notice Period:
If you are not interested, remember you may know someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity. Feel free to forward this email as you see fit.
You can check out all of our careers at:
For interesting career opportunities follow Vitasta on:
Looking forward to hearing from you.
KINDLY NOTE: This mail is sent to you by Mass Mailing. PLEASE IGNORE THIS MAIL IF YOUR PROFILE IS NOT RELEVANT.
If you find the job profile as per your needs then apply to
Sr Analyst HCS
Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Tel : 022- 25476846/7/9 | Mobile: 09322133424
URL : www.vitasta.com
Linked In Profile: in.linkedin.com/pub/tamanna-kukreja/56/2b2/68a/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.