Recruiter at Expertia Incorporation
Views:244 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Assistant Compliance Officer - Consulting Firm - CS (2-3 yrs)
Job Description :
Corporate Law :
- Assisting in compliance as per Companies Act, 2013 and Labour Laws.
- Maintain Secretarial records of the Company.
- Liaising & dealing with Statutory and Regulatory Authorities such as ROC, RBI, Labour Office, etc.
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as auditors and lawyers.
- Assess, review and develop framework, processes and policies.
- Structuring & compliance for the group companies.
- Review of Contracts with Customers, Vendors, Suppliers, Service providers, Contractors etc.
- Review of Contracts for engagement of retainers and professional firms.
- Licenses and registrations with statutory authorities under various corporate, labour and industrial legislations.
- Ad-hoc legal requirements.
- Review of compliances.
- Monitor and discuss deviations.
- Suggest updating, existing and developing new checklists with latest amendments.
- Should possess good command over corporate governance.
- Well versed with the Corporate Laws, Labour Laws and Legal Drafting.
- Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and adhere to such requirements.
- Should possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels.
Qualification and Experience :
- Company Secretary (Qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
- Experience of 2 to 3 years of post qualification experience