AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:2145 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Assistant Company Secretary - Ophthalmic Optics Manufacturer (7-12 yrs)
- Preparation of agenda, board meeting material, Minutes and conduct the meetings of the Board of Directors and Shareholders. Co-ordination with group companies for Corporate Governance requirements.
- Obtain necessary statutory licences and maintain Statutory Registers as required under Companies Act, 2013.
- Filing of various forms / documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Company Law with Ministry of Corporate Affairs / other statutory bodies.
- Correspondence relating to pre and post activities of AGM of the Company: Internal, External, Statutory Auditors.
- Liaison with offices of Registrar of Companies (ROC) at various locations.
- Coordination with cross functional teams (within and outside the India) to provide corporate documents, authorities and other necessary reports as may be required by various regulatory applications.
- Handling the secretarial responsibilities for all mergers, amalgamations, acquisitions and setting up companies in India and abroad.
- Foreign Direct Investments, FEMA and RBI related compliances/norms for foreign equity participation, debts and corporate guarantee, foreign investments and foreign subsidiaries etc.
- Responsible for Board Meetings & Committee Meetings (Audit Committee, AGM, EGM, Committee of Directors, etc.) across entities.
- Preparation of Annual Report including Director's Report and Corporate Governance Report of the Company.
- Developing and overseeing systems that ensure that the company complies with all applicable RBI guidelines, including filing of all mandatory returns, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- 7+ years of experience in company secretarial function, additional qualification of LLB would be an added advantage.
- Good drafting skills.
- Experience in handling secretarial and compliance for multiple companies within the group is a must.
- Expertise in Regulatory & Statutory Compliances, Company Secretarial Functions, Exposure in incorporation of domestic & foreign companies, closure of subsidiary company, Mergers & Acquisitions, etc. from compliance standpoint. (Maintenance & regular compliance requirements across group companies & jurisdictions.)
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in FDI
- Deep understanding and experience in various kind of filings - RBI Filing, MCA & E Filings, Annual Filings, Statutory registrations, etc.
- Energetic and dynamic personality with willingness to take on challenges and find solutions
- Team player