Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:433 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Assistant Company Secretary - Manufacturing (6-10 yrs)
Assistant Company Secretary
- To co ordinate and assist the Company Secretary to Conduct Board Meeting, Committee Meeting, Annual General Meeting as required under Companies Act involving issuance of notices, drafting agenda, recording minutes & preparing annual reports and all sort of annexures etc.
- To assist Company Secretary well in advance in order to help in preparing for the Meeting with support staff
- To assist Company Secretary to deal with all the statutory bodies like SEBI, NSDL, CDSL, BSE, and NSE and to prepare all the documents, papers, reports and upload the same .
- To Ensure Company Secretary in compliance of insider trading, RBI regulations, companies act, adhering to SEBI guidelines, etc.
- To Prepare & filing of necessary documents, registers, forms & returns as required under the Companies Act & other applicable laws & interacting with stakeholders in matters related to Company Law, Secretarial Audit & ROC
- To Assist Company Secretary to deal with Registrar of Companies, MCA website with regard to filing of various forms, returns and information as required under the Companies Act. 1956 and to ensure the full compliance.
- To implement all the Secretarial standards of ICSI in the Company.
- Process improvements related to Secretarial and Compliance matters
- To handle Secretarial & compliance work of the Company and Subsidiary Company and assisting to the Company Secretary of the Company
- To do the compliance function of the business/function/site and be coordinator for efficient compliances of the Company laws, FEMA, RBI laws, Labour laws, SEBI Laws, SCRA Laws and LODR rules and regulations etc.
Qualification And Experience :
1. CS with 6-10 years with listed company in Manufacturing segment & additional Qualifications of Law Degree Preferable.
2. Excellent understanding of laws & regulations affecting listed companies.
3. Proficiency in using MS Office is a must.
4. The candidate should be willing to take additional responsibilities and deliver quality output independently.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105