Consultant at Career County
Views:291 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Assistant Company Secretary - BFSI (3-5 yrs)
Assistant Company Secretary
This role is for Assistant Company Secretary. The role entails being responsible for assisting CS in the corporate secretarial function.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacting with Board Members from time to time as required and assist in conducting Board Meetings, Committee Meetings and General Meetings.
- Maintaining up-to date records including Minutes of the meetings.
- Assist in implementation and overseeing governance policies & procedures.
- Drafting of Annual Report and other reports.
- Liasioning with the Registrar of Companies, Stock Exchanges, SEBI and IRDAI, on need basis.
- Co-ordinating with auditors, lawyers and other internal and external stakeholders on secretarial, governance & regulatory matters.
- Providing timely advice and guidance to internal stakeholders/ departments on governance issues.
- Responsible for the secretarial and statutory filings.
- Executes core job responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Keeps abreast of changes in the applicable laws.
- Ensuring compliance in a timely manner with all applicable laws, statutory requirements, regulations & filings as required, of a debt listed company.