Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG (5-9 yrs)
Key Deliverables of the Role :
- Drive sales team/ supply chain interactions for marketing-sales activations and materials for NPDs, New SKU Launch.
- Work on various aspects of Brand Communication along with the GPH like content design & execution (influencers, websites), creative adaptation (from campaign KV to other platforms), management of digital assets
- Responsible for driving business results on the brand/select variants (where assigned) through interface with Sales and Trade Marketing team
- Identify opportunities for the brand to grow which involves forecasting consumer insights and any opportunities and/or threats emerging from the competitive or technology landscape.
- Working with supervisor and the CMI team on proposition & concept development.
- Custodian of data for the portfolio; Analyse & Publish analytics for relevant categories/brand to aid critical brand decision making
- Work with activation and creative agencies on aspects like artwork, adaptations, in-store activations etc.
Critical Competencies :
- Understanding of Marketing Communication Development, Assessment and concept writing
- Proven track record in digital marketing
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of Business & Financial Analysis
- Consumer centricity
- Trade Understanding
- Operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Initiative, drive and a self-starter
Qualification & Experience :
- MBA/PGDM with min 6 years of experience
- Experience of at-least 48 months in Marketing is required with 1-2 years exposure to managing the business aspect of brands
Other Key Functional Interfaces :
- Category Head
- Sales, R&D, Operations, Supply Chain & HR
- Advertising Agencies, Market Research Agencies
Growth Path & Future :
- Brand Manager