CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:4069 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Accountant - Global Finance Team - IT (2-8 yrs)
We are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our global finance team. This is a fantastic role for someone keen to progress and take on further responsibilities, adding to their existing strong technical accounting knowledge. This is a unique opportunity to join an international business that has recently obtained external investment to support its growth ambitions.
Working as part of a global finance team, reporting to the Financial Controller based in the UK, you will take up a vital role supporting the production of sound set of financial reports. Your role will broadly entail the following:
- Complete month-end activities for our India subsidiary and liaise with the Indian external accountants to ensure compliance with local standards.
- Complete month-end activities for our US subsidiary (a small operation, a handful of employees).
- Prompt global cash accounts reconciliations on a monthly basis (approx. 30 accounts).
- Ensure good quality balance sheet reconciliations and reviews.
- Petty Cash Management for Mumbai and Bangalore office.
- AP invoice processing, upload at e india/sending for payment after due verification and informing concerned vendor once the payment is done.
- Assisting in Travel and other reimbursement of the employee expenses.
- Making monthly payment of various utilities used through credit card (e.g. internet dongle payment, internet charges for Bangalore, telephone charges etc.).
- Extracting the invoices/details month on month and sharing them with Accounts team (outsourced) to ensure timely entrance of all expenses in the books of accounts and there is no discrepancy in them (eg: sending monthly credit card spending, Ola corporate details, Insurance statements).
- Keeping a tab on the renewal of the licenses and the agreements related. (for eg: Shops and Establishment renewal, rent agreement renewal etc).
- Quarterly distribution of Tax deduction certificated to the concerned stakeholders after verifying all the details.
We are looking for:
- Qualified candidate, ideally with practice background.
- Good understanding of financial accounting and reporting systems.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work effectively with both internal and external contacts.
- Proactive in problem solving and keen to drive change and make improvements.
- Inquisitive mind with impeccable work ethic.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel.
If interested please send your updated resume.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.