Product Manager at Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation
Views:687 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
ASSIST - Senior Instructional Designer (7-12 yrs)
Must Have :
- Design and develop instructional material for training courses that support technical training.
- Good Command and experience to develop scripts (American English) and storyboard elements for the multimedia developer.
- Should be a self-starter and leader who can manage projects in addition to deliver different instructional elements.
- Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills.
- He/she must have the ability to develop entry and advanced level courses for both internal and external audiences.
- Strong academic background and ready to take up the role of Internal SME when it comes to content development.
- Must be willing to take up the role of Internal Team Lead - includes junior instructional designers, multimedia developer and graphic designers.
- Communication: visual, oral and written form
- Ability to update and improve knowledge, skills, attitudes on a regular basis in the related field
- Technical Writing, Teaching/Training, performance measuring, multimedia, curriculum and course development, ability to work independently and as part of a team
Must have current experience in ALL of the areas listed below
- Experience with WBTs (web based training), CBTs (computer based training) and ILTs (instructor led training).
- Instructional Technology experience.
- Hands-on experience in using rapid learning development tools like Articulate Storyline 360, Captivate etc, Articulate Rise and other content authoring tools.
- Creative problem solving ability.
- Ability to mentor Jr. team members to the expected level of competency while still executing assigned tasks.
Planning and Project analysis:
- Mastery over needs assessment/gap analysis
- Ability to design a sound program or curriculum
- Ability to balance functional and business needs and work according to dynamic business needs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Mastery over ADDIE (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation) and strong ability to modify, or create a design and development model appropriate for a given project
- Select and use a variety of techniques to define and sequence the instructional content and strategies
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Instructional Designing