Manager Operations at Hector & Streak Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2198 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Assiatant Manager - Human Resources - Chemicals/Pharma (4-8 yrs)
Our client is a leading player in Chemical and Pharmaceuticals Industry. They have more than 10 manufacturing units and dedicated R&D centres spread across India.
Presently we seek to hire an Assistant Manager - Human Resource for one of their plants based in Gujarat.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
1. To manage end to end employee life cycle for the specified plant/division.
2. To liaise with respective functional heads for successful achievement of business objectives by attracting best talent form the industry.
3. To evaluate and justify manpower requirements and work towards achieving the same within stipulated timeframe.
4. To establish robust succession planning framework in order to have a talent pool in place.
5. To manage employee grievance, employee relations and overall employee engagement.
6. To access training needs and implement required Trainings in the organisation to keep the talent ready for new technologies and business scenarios.
7. Ideal candidate for the position should have a Technical graduation background with Masters in Human Resource.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.