HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:421 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Asset Reconstruction Role - Resolution - CA/CFA (2-5 yrs)
Function / Department / Vertical: Origination, Due diligence, Investment Analysis, NPA Resolution and Post investment Monitoring,
Accountable to (Reporting Line): VP / Director
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 yrs
Educational Qualifications: MBA from a premier institute, Inter CA, CA, CFA or equivalent.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS: (Key Responsibilities & tasks carried out by the Position in line with
i) Providing transaction support with regard to financial and industry analysis, valuation, financial modelling, site visits and documentation at the time of acquisition.
ii) Carrying out financial due diligence including review of Loan documents/security documents.
iii) Identifying key risks and mitigants associated with the investment opportunity arising from due diligence.
iv) Presenting due diligence finding to the internal acquisition & resolution teams/ Committee.
v) Understanding the company's past financial results and creating detailed valuation analysis, financial and operational business model for potential new investment companies and portfolio companies.
vi) Reviewing various transaction documents to suggest structuring of various transactions.
vii) Devising optimal resolution strategy for portfolio companies - restructuring, settlement, security enforcement, etc and initiating measures for implementation of these.
viii) Regular follow-up of the resolution measures initiated.
ix) Regular monitoring of investments and preparing management reports. Data management post-investment for strategic and operational initiatives
x) Regular review of loan covenants and monitoring of its compliance.
CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Skills & Experience Essential / Desirable
- Financial Analytical skill
- Studying and analyzing business models, identifying major risks associated with the businesses, growth drivers, industry outlook, analysis of financial statements & projections and Liasioning with the client
- Ensuring data upkeep in an organized fashion, deal flow process monitoring
- Understanding of banking transactions and security documents executed by the banks during lending Desirable
- Experience in distressed loan space Desirable
4. PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Communication skills - organizes thoughts logically and articulates them clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively with different divisions within the group
Salary offered: 10-15LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.