Assistant Vice President at Taggd
Views:478 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assessment Analyst - Training Curriculum (3-6 yrs)
Role: Assessment Analyst
- The incumbent will have to design assessment tools content and provide analytical support for the design and development of training curriculum, learning strategies and learning course content and conduct needs assessments and strategic learning assessments to develop the basis for evaluation techniques for curriculum development or to update the repository of learning resources. The key responsibilities are listed below:
Designing Modes of Assessment :
- Conduct needs assessments and strategic learning assessments to develop the basis for curriculum development or to update curricula.
- Design Tools for Assessment bass TNI and the end outcome of the Intervention.
- Assess effectiveness and efficiency of tool according to ease of instructional technology use and student learning, knowledge transfer, and satisfaction while designing the tool.
- Develop tools for assessment and instruction or training roadmaps for online and blended learning programs.
- Develop measurement tools to evaluate the effectiveness of instruction or training interventions.
- Analyze performance data to determine effectiveness of instructional systems, courses, or instructional materials.
- Adapt instructional content or delivery methods for different levels or types of learners
- Support development of innovative and customized formal and informal learning solutions for large groups(by level or service line)
- Provide innovative approaches to assessment and problem-solving.
- Frequently engage with business and Talent leaders to receive inputs and provide insights on needs and priorities. Design tools customised to needs of the Learning Intervention specific to the end outcome.
- Experiment with ISD frameworks, pedagogical approaches, technologies and tools
Monitoring and Measuring Training effectiveness:
- Collaborate with Human Capital to embed program into annual mandatory KPI and KRA requirements
- Gather the anecdotal feedback on the L&D programme organised
- Create means and metrics of impact assessment and implement the same
- Calculate ROI of the programme based on employee satisfaction, net promoter score (NPS), revenue and profitability, productivity, staff retention, staff recruitment and career progress
- Provide timely updates of strategic insights and effectiveness of assessment to the team against these pre-agreed metrics
Documentation and Record Keeping:
- Develop master course documentation or manuals according to applicable accreditation, certification, or other requirements in order to have a repository of interventions designed and an all-time readiness to refer to the course design and its alignment with execution.
Internal: L&D Specialists, L&D Partners, BU heads, Functional Heads, SME and HRBPs
External: Vendors & External Faculties
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Strong Understanding of Assessment Tool Creations to design Outcome evaluation for Learning Interventions
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, detail oriented, excellent organization skills, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Motivation to learn and strong work ethic are necessary
Education and Experience:
- Degree (In any field) with a minimum work experience of 5 years in the field of creation of Assessment Tools.
Key Personal Attributes :
- A focused driver with a structured process approach and ability to deliver outcomes
- Passionate about people development, strong communicator, highly energetic with ability to influence & persuade others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally.
- Ability to work closely with business leaders by understanding their needs and designing and rolling out L&D solutions.