Co-Founder at Aspiring Minds
Views:2635 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Aspiring Minds - Deputy General Manager - Corporate Sales (2-7 yrs)
Job Description: DGM - Corporate Sales
The incumbent will be responsible to manage and develop business with very large accounts. He/she will own client management, business development and ensuring proper delivery by coordination with internal teams. The person will get opportunity to interact with CXO level people in our accounts, present new ideas, deliver operational/analytical presentations and close business.
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with clients.
- Set up meetings, conceptualize, prepare and deliver presentations.
- Build long term relationships with clients
- Draft detailed customized business solutions as per client needs.
- Drive closures of deals.
- Work with internal team to assure timely delivery of services to clients and assure that client's expectations are met.
- MBA from an institute of repute. This is mandatory
- 3+ years in Business Development and Account Management. Understanding of hiring and assessment market is preferred.
- Very strong English communication skills - written and verbal.
- Results driven dedicated to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for self, team and all projects.
- Extremely proactive with strong bias for action.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership over increasingly larger projects.
Location: Manila, Philippines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.