HR Executive at Aspect Ratio
Views:665 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Aspect Ratio - Specialist - Competitive Intelligence - Oncology/Immunology/Women Health Domain (2-8 yrs)
Competitive Intelligence Specialist - Oncology/Immunology/Women's Health. We are seeking candidates with a short notice period.
Position Summary : Require an experienced candidate for our competitive intelligence team. The position requires candidates to be comfortable working across Oncology or Immunology therapeutic/healthcare areas as well as Women's Health. Experience in Oncology / Immunology / Women's health is a must.
Areas of delivery for the team include :
- Constantly monitoring secondary data and news sources and creating reports as applicable
- Performing in-depth secondary research on specific topics as needed by the client
- Creating impactful presentations for the client to use in meetings
- Examples of projects include creating industry newsletters and company profiles, competitive benchmarking, market intelligence, detailed industry analysis, market entry/assessment/sizing studies, conference coverage, opportunity assessments, market landscape creation, pipeline analysis and clinical trial analysis
Responsibilities of the candidate include :
- Regular/daily quality check of internal output
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
- Create PowerPoint Decks, Excel databases and dashboards, Tableau/Spotfire Dashboards based on the requirements of the client
- Ensure that you drive high-quality standards and on-time delivery.
Skills required :
- Clear and concise communication
- Verbal and Written including ability to convert detailed information into short executive summaries while retaining all relevant data
- Good client presence - interact and build relationships with clients and other team members
- Exceptional ability to take in new information and connect with the client's business
- Extensive knowledge of data and new sources especially within the pharma domain
- Project management including preparing project status updates as required
- Expertise in MS-PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Proficiency with MS-Excel would be a plus