Director at Arsh HR Services
Views:299 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
ASM - General Trade Channel - FMCG (12-14 yrs)
An Area Sales Manager is to plan, strategize and implement the sales programs in a particular area.
- He or She also organizes a team of highly competent individuals who does the field work.
- Developing a sales plan.
- To set a target for the salespersons, organizing them, and implement the strategies devised to increase the revenues.
- ASMs need to constantly analyze the market, the consumption capacity of the consumers and project the expected return.
- Any immediate problem regarding sales needs to be addressed. Surveying the market in order to understand a competitor's activity.
- Needs to collaborate with the marketing section of the organization in order to look for innovative means to influence consumers and improve sales.
- The distributors and consumers need to be made aware of any new product being brought to the market.
- He or she needs to be a good manager, organizer, and a leader. Good analytical skills and quick decision-making abilities.