Asian Paints - Regional Commercial Manager (1-2 yrs)
REGIONAL COMMERCIAL MANAGER, Mumbai
Job Title : Manager - Commercial
Department : Sales / Marketing Commercial
Reporting to : Sr. Manager - Commercial
Grade : Manager
Jobs Reporting Into : Commercial Executives
Location/Unit : Anywhere in India
Role Description :
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for all commercial operations in the region (Region comprises of one or Two states) which mainly covers sales order processing, Order fulfillment, Customer Accounting, Warehouse Management, Vendor management, Overhead and Capex Management, Statutory compliance, MIS and Internal Controls.
- Responsible for critical commercial operations at Division Viz. Customer accounting, Capex, Safety & Infrastructure, Productivity enhancement initiatives
Primary Responsibilities :
Business Responsibility Areas :
(Please detail out at least 8-10 responsibility areas)
Key Performance Indicators :
1. Vendor Management :
- Co-ordination with vendors on procurement of goods and services required for Various initiatives aligning Commercial hierarchy
- Rate Negotiation with vendors, Agreements. Ensuring timely & accurately raising of POs .Timely payments to vendors
2. Coordination with internal stakeholders like Sales team , Brand team, corporate accounts, taxation, Finance for daily routine activities
3. Ensuring vendor account Hygiene - Open advances, Open GR- s, No due certificate from vendor, Monthly provisions, GST reconciliations
4. Co-ordination with divisional team, Sales commercial team, brand team for on time dispatches of Collaterals, gifts and sharing MIS.
5. Monitoring of spends and highlighting deviations
6. Monitoring of Budget vs Actuals and highlighting exceptions. Work on cost optimization / reduction in the whole gifting platform
7. MIS - Weekly, monthly, quarterly MIS relevant to sales commercial Hierarchy
8. Closing Monthly / yearly input and expenses provisions
9. Explore areas for efficiency improvement in all processes.
10. Warehouse & Inventory management through service providers: Warehouse operations which includes outbound logistics, inventory management, stock reconciliation. Monitor and improve the productivity of C&F Manpower deployed at Warehouse.
- Order Cycle Time (OCT)
- Order Fulfillment Rate (OFR)
- Scheme Settlement Days
- Cost Per Ton (CPT)
- Payment Performance (PPR)
- TAT for Reports
Scope of Work :
a) Financial Scope (Range of financial spend):
- Handling sales/marketing commercial expenses of approx 100 crores
b) People Management Scope (Range of no. of Direct/ Indirect Reports):
- Commercial and Admin Executives - 4-5 direct reports and 4-5 dotted line reporting
c) Geography Coverage (Country-wide/ State-wide / Area-wide)
- Region ( one or State) or Division ( 1/5 of country) or product portfolio ( Country wide)
d) Corporate Coverage (Company-wide / Business Unit or Function-wide / Sub-function-wide / Other):
- With in sales and marketing and cross function interaction with all functions like Accounts/Finance/Shared Service /Taxation/ legal /Compliance etc.
Key Interactions :
Internal : Commercial hierarchy, Sales / Marketing hierarchy, Tax, Internal Audit, Accounts, SSC, IT, Legal etc.
External : Vendors, Contractors, outsource manpower, etc.
Role Requirements / Specifications :
Essential : Chartered Accountant
Desired : First attempt or up-to 3 attempts passed out with 1 or 2 year prior experience
Previous Experience :
Desired : 1 or 2 year prior experience (for non-first attempt passed outs)
Functional Competencies : Accounting, Statutory, Customer Orientation, Data Analytics
Behavioral Competencies :
- Candidate who can work in dynamic environment with agility in decision making
- Working with action oriented & audacious mindset
- Interpersonal skills to build relationship and integration
- Lead team to build high performance culture
Additional Requirements :
- Applicant should be mobile PAN India as the said role is transferrable in nature.
- Role involves travelling to few locations / warehouses
- Proficiency with MS - Office, in particular MS - Excel is mandatory
- SAP -ERP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.