Asian Paints - Manager/Unit Head - Beautiful Homes Service (8-15 yrs)
Job Title: Unit Head - BHS
Department : Decor
Reporting to: Regional Manager - BHS
Jobs Reporting Into: CES A, PD, CES E, SSE
Location / Unit: PAN India
The position is that of a Unit Head for BHS primarily responsible for one unit consisting of sales, design, execution and measurement teams. The individual will be the owner of P&L for the Unit and responsible for driving of business, ensuring coordination between teams, interactions with customers and other stakeholders to establish BHS as the foremost interior design service offering.
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Annual achievement of verifying and causative milestones and working on actionables accordingly.
2. Generation of pathways to achieve annual promise through various channels (digital, local, reference and Pro)
3. Ensuring TAT of design to execution is diligently followed and translation into regular collection and tracking of the same.
4. Increase penetration of AP Products and AP tie ups: Including Sleek, Bath, Furniture, Lighting etc.
5. Ownership of Unit P&L: Gross margins at site level, AP Product penetration, control of manpower costs
6. Establish BHS as a preferred execution partner for Identified ID firms and Check and review adequacy of ID firms enrolled in BHS (alongside periodic reviews)
7. Ensure top service delivery to drive firm depth
8. Maintain high NPS score: analyse for regular improvements, address concerns
9. Team training and capability building to effectively engage with customers, execution and design related.
10. Driving customer satisfaction, actively seek feedbacks and suggestions and monitoring of the actions.
11. Detailed work schedule preparation to be monitored with execution team and conduct weekly reviews
12. Interaction with the channel (dealer, contractor, architects) for insights and feedback on regular improvement of BHS offerings
- Gross GMV booked
- Revenue collection
- Unit PBT
- Site value and numbers
- Customer Satisfaction
- Execution efficiency and timelines
- Conversion ratio for leads
- Driving sales of AP products and other AP labels
Scope of Work:
a) Financial Scope (Range of financial spend):
As per budget
- Marketing, Retail, Supply Chain, Commercial, Services
- Vendors, Applicators, Contractors, Architects, Consultants and Clients
- Graphic/ interior designing course/architecture (preferred)
- Managerial experience in driving ownership of design units in a formalized setup
- Minimum of 50% marks throughout the education milestones
- Graduation and Post-Graduation must be through a full time course