Asian Paints - Manager - Supply Chain - Waterproofing (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Supply Chain (Waterproofing)
Manager - Supply Chain International - WPCC
Department - International Business
Reporting to - Chief Manager / Sr Manager - Supply Chain
Grade - M6 B/A
Jobs Reporting Into - Officer - Supply Chain
Location/Unit - Vakola
Support Asian Paints IBU units in supply chain initiatives in the area of WPCC
Business Responsibility Areas:
(Please detail out at least 8-10 responsibility areas)
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Collaboration with S&M
To work closely with the Marketing and Sales team to arrive at the volumes of Water proofing & Construction chemicals (WPCC) to be launched during the year.
To work closely with unit sales & SCM to finalize monthly WPCC deliverable volumes.
2. Collaboration with SCM
To identify new alternate Source in existing WPCC Products
- Alternate Raw Material (RM)
- New Finished Goods source (FG)
- Work with Central Supplychain(CSC) sourcing teams to identify cost saving RM alternates to improve margins.
- To collaborate with operations managers at unit to propose capex- s for new WPCC production facility.
3. Exploration of new avenues
- To make In House production vs Outsourced strategy for WPCC products
- To look at tieups opportunities with other than existing WPCC local / imported manufacturers.
To work units - local team & Identify competition source of WPCC products and look for Outside Processing Centre (OPC) option.
To Identify Chinese - s Low-cost sources for WPCC (Sealants & Membrane)
4. Timely Delivery:
To work with Unit SCM/CSC to ensure RM availability for WPCC products - monthly.
To ensure AP INDIA exports service level for WPCC linked RM/Emulsion/FGs.
Supply Chain Team of APGlobal units,
Central team-CSC , CTF, CTM
Unit marketing & Sales
Potential Vendors & existing Vendors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.