Asian Paints - Manager - Business Development - Admixtures - PAN India (8-14 yrs)
BDM - Admixtures - PAN India
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Strategic Execution :
- Develop sales growth of Admixture segment and prepare strategy for expansion of SNF in Key accounts and Tier 2 clients and also set up distribution channel.
- Develop and grow PCE business in Key Accounts
- Develop and grow Dispersant business in Key Accounts and also create channel sale.
- Also set up new initiatives.
- Support Annual business planning
2. New Business Development :
- Identify key growth opportunities in the market
3. Customer Satisfaction Management :
- Assessment of Customer satisfaction and assess new collaboration for value addition.
4. Distributor Satisfaction Management :
- Assessment of Dealer satisfaction
- Extend support to the distributors where required
5. Business Partner Management :
- Point of escalation for all business partners in the region
6. Financial Management :
- Monitor payables & receivables, books of account & reporting and adherence to financial norms
- Adhere to Credit Policy.
Essential : B Tech/BE Civil or Chemical
Previous Experience :
Essential : Minimum 8 years of experience in Construction Chemicals company on the supply side
Behavioral Competencies :
- Execution Excellence
- Build Successful Partnerships
- Challenging Status Quo
- Impactful Communication
- Lead People
- Customer Centricity