Asian Paints - Business Development Executive - Waterproofing (4-7 yrs)
To deliver Water-proofing sales in Projects business in a division. Lead a team of Techno-Commercial Officers. Engage with various stake holders like Architects, Structural Consultants, Institutional Clients, Civil Construction Companies & Application Firms. Problem identification and consultative selling are quintessential in conversations with this evolved Institutional Clients.
Business Responsibility Areas -
- Drive value/volume targets
- Liaison with Project Sales team for identification of sites for Smart Care products
- Understand customer requirements, comprehend BOQs and identifying existing/ latent needs
- Pitch products and services to the customer as per the identified need
- Collaborate with TF/Brands Team to provide customized solutions
- Develop thorough understanding of competition offerings (products, practices & trends) and share the same with the hierarchy
- Generate referrals from various sources like existing customers, influencers, stakeholders etc.
- Organize training meets for new/existing products for contractors, end customers and Sales Officers
- Interact with Retail, APHS and AID team for lead sharing, dealer level information and complaint resolution
Key Performance Indicators
1. Delivery of Value Plan
2. Approval of AP brands from Structural Consultants
3. Establish superiority of AP products and services with the clients
4. Build engagement with the Applicators and provide Techno-Commercial offer to the clients
5. Understand the BOQs and offer relevant AP products
6. Understanding of Civil Structures
Qualification - BE Civil engineer - MBA is optional
Candidate should have waterproofing sales experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.