Asian Paints - Assistant Manager - Purchased Products (6-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Purchase Products
Department - Supply Chain
Reporting to - Senior Manager
Grade - EE
Jobs Reporting Into - Officer
Location/Unit - Head Office - vakola
- Execution of Putty and Purchased products plan across the country
Business Responsibility Areas:
Key Performance Indicators:
- Putty Plan Generation
- Generation of Putty plan on monthly basis through ESP / SCP planner.
- Analysis of Crossflow and generation of cost optimized Putty dispatch plan
Putty & Non-Putty Plan Execution
- Monitor production and dispatches through DPR and actions based on the review.
- Review of coverages across country and planning of dispatches accordingly.
- Interface with servicing and sales teams, highlight and resolve issues in the same
- Conduct capacity tie up with the plant at stream level
- Conduct regular planning meets to identify and resolve bottlenecks in the production delivery
- Quarterly review of RM, PM & FG stocks at OPC end and effective closure of the same. and ensure no scrap.
- Analysis & Identification of HDR route and sensitizing vendors for taking extra precautions while loading of vehicles.
- Implementation of recommended guidelines across all OPC- s and ensure reduction
Putty Direct Dispatches
- Ensuring confirmations of all orders on the N+1 day across all OPC
- Monitor the production and stock of FG of each SKU to ensure 100% material confirmation.
- Assessment of storage and loading capacity and GAP against existing infrastructure set up.
- Onboarding of OPC- s for automation of direct dispatch process.
- Target N+1 Compliance >80%
New Product Introduction
- Assessment of manufacturing feasibility of new product in OPC's
- Tracking of each activity and ensure compliance of the same.
- Crossflow numbers along with fav matrix
- Volume Compliance
- Plan Compliance
- Bucket level plan compliances
Scope of Work
b) People Management Scope (Range of no. of Direct/ Indirect Reports): 1-2 officers
c) Geography Coverage (Country-wide/ State-wide / Area-wide) - Handle Planning for around 12 OPCs spread geographically.
d) Corporate Coverage (Company-wide / Business Unit or Function-wide / Sub-function-wide / Other): Purchased Product
Internal - Distribution team in materials function, technology, sales commercial,
External - OPCs
Role Requirements / Specifications:
Essential: Post-Graduation in Management with major in Supply Chain Management
Essential - 2-3 years experience in supply chain function
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well