Asian Paints - Assistant Manager - Commercial (8-12 yrs)
Job Title : Asst. Manager- Commercial
Department - Sales Commercial
Reporting to - Regional manager and Sr. Manager-Commercial Manager
Grade - Executive
Jobs Reporting Into - Commercial
Location/Unit - Anywhare in India
Responsible for all commercial operations in the region ( Region comprises of one or Two states) which mainly covers sales order processing, Order fulfillment, Customer Accounting, Warehouse Management, Vendor management, Overhead and Capex Management, Statutory compliance, MIS and Internal Controls.
Business Responsibility Areas:
(Please detail out at least 8-10 responsibility areas)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Warehouse & Inventory management through service providers: Warehouse operations which includes outbound logistics, inventory management, stock reconciliation. Monitor and improve the productivity of C&F Manpower deployed at Warehouse.
- Material servicing to dealer network within benchmark time.
- Customer Accounting: Timely settlement of Dealer Schemes, Monitoring and reviewing Input Utilization (IUR)
- Vendor Management: Sourcing new vendors, obtaining quotes, Price Negotiation & Contract Management, managing vendor relationship, Evaluating vendor performance & payment performance.
- Overheads: Annual budgeting, regular monitoring of spends, Monthly reporting and exploring cost optimization areas.
- Capex: Identification of Capex requirements, Annual Budgeting and procurement and up keep of existing capex infrastructure.
- Statutory compliance: Ensuring compliance to applicable laws & licenses like Contract labour laws, Shops & Establishment, Bonus, PF /ESIC, Storage / Trade license etc.
- Legal: Coordinate with Corporate Legal Function on various legal matters which includes execution and renewals of agreements due diligence for new office or Warehouses, closure of notices etc
- Taxation: Ensuring compliance to applicable tax laws. Coordinate with Corporate Taxation Team on various taxation matters which includes payment of tax, maintenance of records, filing of periodic returns, assisting in appeal cases, coordination with local consultants etc.
MIS: Preparation of various MIS and on time submission to various functions which includes monthly operational report, quarterly Audit data, Input spend reporting etc.
Order Cycle Time (OCT)
Order Fulfillment Rate (OFR)
Scheme Settlement Days
Cost Per Ton (CPT)
Payment Performance (PPR)
TAT for Reports
Scope of Work:
a) Financial Scope (Range of financial spend):
Annual spends: Overheads Rs. 25 Crore (approx.) and Capex Rs. 1 Crore (approx.)
b) People Management Scope (Range of no. of Direct/ Indirect Reports):
Around 5 officers direct reporting and 5 indirect reporting
c) Geography Coverage (Country-wide/ State-wide / Area-wide)
State level geography: one region includes approx. 5 units.
d) Corporate Coverage (Company-wide / Business Unit or Function-wide / Sub-function-wide / Other):
Company-wide. Also, coordination with 2 joint venture group companies- operational teams.
Regional Sales team, Corporate Functions - Internal audit, Taxation , Legal , IT, Corporate Accounts and Finance , Shared Service Centre, Supply Chain etc.
External - Various service providers like CFA, Landlord, Transporters etc.
Role Requirements / Specifications
Desired - M.Com, ICWA, MBA in operations
Essential: Vendor management, operations and accounting knowledge.
- Managing operations with 3rd party service providers like CFA and transporters in FMCG or consumer durable goods companies.
Functional Competencies: Accounting knowledge, should be well versed with MS Excel, Word and Power Points
- Communication Skills, Multitasking ability to prioritize, Negotiation Capabilities, Team oriented and result focused.
- Customer orientation
Additional Requirements - ERP - SAP experience
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.