Asian Paints - Assistant Manager - Commercial (8-12 yrs)
Job description :
Responsible for sale of Pentaerythritol & Sodium Formate in Domestic & Export market, procurement of raw materials (Methanol, Acetaldehyde, Caustic Soda, Formaldehyde, Sulphuric Acid, Formic Acid) & Coal and related logistics
Roles and Responsibilities:
Sale of Pentaerythritol Nitration Grade to set of 20+ PETN manufacturers in India
2. Sale of Mono Penta Others to Resin manufacturers in India
3. Sale of Tech Penta, DI Penta, Mono Penta Nitration Grade, Mono Penta Others to customers in USA, Europe & Columbia
4. Directing the team member for cost effective procurement of RMs (Methanol import / on spot from India, Caustic soda, Acetaldehyde, Formaldehyde, Sulfuric & Formic acid from Indian Suppliers)
5. Coordinate to get the Stock Transfer order on monthly basis from Asian Paints Deco Team for transfer of Mono Others
6. Tracking activities of competitors in India / Abroad, monitor factors influencing price of Penta, proactively fix price
7. Expand customer base for Pentaerythritol & Sodium Formate both in India & abroad to increase volume sale in line with capacity expansion plan
8. On Time In Full with respect to customer orders, ensure timely delivery,
9. Preparation of MIS reports as per business requirement
10. Ensuring ISO compliance at Plant and Vendors.
11. Close monitoring of O/S and O/D with adherence to the company policy.
12. Management of overall sales back-office operations.
Guiding the team members to ensure following:
Coordinating with Importers, CHAs and ensure proper documentation of imports and timely online duty payment without incurring any demurrages.
Coordinating with storage contractors for Methanol at Cochin.
Coordinationg with all PAN India vendors and Transporters for timely despatches
Timely processing of vendor bills in SAP. Preperation of service PO's and initiating foreign payments wherever required.
Ensuring timely payment to suppliers & resolving all queries of vendors by coordinating with accounts / finance team.
Periodic review of Transporters contract based on increase / decrease in Diesel hike
Taking initiative for new vendor development to add value to business.
Responsible for completeing the intenal and external audit.
Monitoring price movments of chemicals in Domestic & international market , forecasting the price in future and decide quantity and time of purchase
Desired Candidate Profile:
Perks and Benefits
experience on independent selling of chemicals
Exposure in Import & export of chemicals
Exposure in SAP
Should be able to handle and coordinate with different stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.