HR at Asian Institute Of Medical Sciences
Views:927 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Asian Institute of Medical Sciences - Learning & Development Role - HR (5-10 yrs)
Location - New Delhi, Faridabad, Haryana (Surajkund Bhadkal Lake), Gurugram
About Us :
425-bedded super speciality tertiary care hospital is truly futuristic in its services & technology and brings together some of the most talented medical professionals in India. The hospital has been accredited with NABH and NABL accreditations and is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. The hospital provides preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic, rehabilitative, palliative and supportive services all under one roof and is designed to meet patient care and research requirements of the new millennium.
The hospital is at Sector 21A, Faridabad, easily accessible from New Delhi International Airport, New Delhi Railway Station and New Delhi Interstate Bus Terminal.
- Maintaining corporate training
- Analyzing training needs & implementing the relevant training requirements
- Assist unit training leads to ensure compliance to NABH training assessment
- Implementation employee engagement
- LMS module implementation
Required Candidate profile:
- Conducting awareness program about POSH and making yearly report.
- Organizing IC and Grievance committee meeting on regular intervals
- Key Skills - Training need analysis, Training and Development, Posh, TNA, Learning and Development