Administrator at Asialink Advisors
Views:643 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Asialink Advisors - Associate/Senior Associate - Investment Banking (2-3 yrs)
Associate/Senior Associate - Investment Banking
Looking for a temp. Associate/ Senior Associate with attractive variable pay and with potential to convert to a good permanent position
About the Firm :
Asialink Advisors is a small advisory boutique (team of 3 plus part time senior advisors) involved in M&A, private equity and structured debt raise. It is founded by Anjani Kumar, a senior banker and erstwhile IB head for international banks (RBS, CIMB).
Asialink was advisor in 3 prestigious M&A deals closed last years : (1) Review advisor to Shell on its USD1.55bn acquisition of Sprng Energy from Actis, (2) Raised USD 56m equity + debt investment for FlexiLoans a fintech lender from UK based Fasanara Capital (3) Takeover of listed Selan Exploration in an INR 3bn offer by Antelopus Energy (Oaktree cap invested). Our completed deals and citations are in public domain. In addition we ahve mandated on several high profile and cross border deals and worked with tier 1 Indian as well as international clients. We do not do VC fundraise deals and the focus in in mid to large size M&As.
- We are currently in execution stages of 3 interesting M&A transactions and 2-3 other pursuits. Looking for a resource to assist with execution, client coordination, supporting the seniors over next 3-4 months.
- Role is currently temporary, however, subject to future discussions and candidate's performance, there is possibility to find a permanent role in a well established firm.
Qualifications needed :
- MBA from a prestigious institute or CA.
- Min 1-2 yrs experience of M&A/corporate finance.
- Should have proficient in fin modelling, presentations, written and verbal communication.
- Confident to be able to coordinate with clients, big 4 consultants, lawyers, etc.
- Only looking for a candidate who is free to join immediately (within a few days) i.e. he or she is not encumbered with notice period etc. or between jobs.
Location : Our office is in One World Centre, Lower Parel Mumbai. The candidate has the choice of working in office, or hybrid, or work remote as long as able to support the transactions
Remuneration: Will be at par with market. Fixed plus very attractive deal success fees. Plus future upside.