Administrator at Asialink Advisors
Views:1659 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Asialink Advisors - Assistant Vice President/Junior Vice President - Investment Banking (5-10 yrs)
Asialink Advisors - Assistant Vice President/Junior Vice President - Investment Banking
- Asialink Advisors is a 1 year old boutique advisory outfit focused on corporate M&A, and arranging private equity or structured debt.
- We are currently working on multiple live transactions - mid to large cap. We also have formal partnerships with international banks and we are pursuing both domestic and cross border deals.
- Looking for a mid level resource with support with deal execution and origination.
Qualifications required :
- Prior experience of M&A / corp. finance / eq research / PE
- Sector knowledge in one or more of such sectors : renewable / power, infra, digital / tech, real estate, industrial; or a generalist but product (M&A/ PE) specialist
- Prior experience / connectivity with PE community helpful
- MBA / CA / CFA by background
- Energetic and enthusiast willing to work in a start-up environment
- Fixed salary will be below market (in the beginning), however, attractive variable bonus / guaranteed revenue share in case of deal closures
- Suitable for someone from IB / fin services background, or from corporate (M&A / strategy / corp dev) who have lost their job, or looking to reestablish / reinvent themselves.
- Attractions would be high quality deal pipeline, collegiate atmosphere, level of ownership / responsibility, and opportunity to work together with reputed partner firms. Junior (analyst) team is already in place.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.