Associate at AsiaCap Advisory
Views:628 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AsiaCap - Vice President - Investment Banking - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (7-15 yrs)
About AsiaCap Investment Advisory
AsiaCap is a boutique investment bank set up by investment bankers with global experience across financial centers, including Singapore, London, and Mumbai. We provide asset management, wealth management & client advisory to consumers and institutions globally. We are a strong team with a cumulative experience of over 70 years in the Asian fixed income. We have offices located in Singapore, London, and India
Job description :
Escape is looking out for Vice President, Investment Banking professionals with 5+ years of experience in below areas:
- Should have successfully closed large (30-50mn+) transactions with Series B+ investors and have managed end-to-end deal lifecycle.
- Strong Partner level relationships with Series A / B and C funds, with closed transactions with few of them
- Ability to work with alpha founders & world-class teams
- Ability to work with and manage teams
- Screening investment opportunities in the unlisted space (based on sectors & business models) having Independently performed detailed analysis and build an investment thesis on the companies/sectors
- Preparing and overseeing the preparation of equity collaterals.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high churning environment and deliver quality research output on time
- Should be flexible to work on multiple projects
- MBA from Tier-I Colleges (IIM/ISB/Instead etc) with engineering under-graduation.
- Must have working knowledge of Investment Banking (sell/buy side advisory)
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and other financial software like Bloomberg, Reuters etc.
- Apply problem-solving / decision-making skills to achieve the desired output
- High attention-to-details (ATD), and deliver high-quality research on time
- Good in number crunching and interest in capital markets
- Qualities of a good team player
Why Join Us?
We at AsiaCap believe people create organizations and it is this endeavor that drives us to recruit the best talent in the market. Here are the 2 great reasons to join us
Enjoy motivating working conditions: We believe that collective success is an integral part of the wellbeing of all in the workplace.
Enrich your skill & develop your potential: We invest in the potential of all our employees because they are the true drivers of our growth. As a cohesive team, we share skills, insight and resources & build bespoke solutions.