Associate at AsiaCap Advisory
Views:692 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AsiaCap - Managing Director - Investment Banking - IIM/ISB/FMS/XLRI/MDI (10-20 yrs)
About AsiaCap Investment Advisory
AsiaCap is a boutique investment bank set up by investment bankers with global experience across financial centers, including Singapore, London, and Mumbai. We provide asset management, wealth management & client advisory to consumers and institutions globally. We are a strong team with a cumulative experience of over 70 years in the Asian fixed income markets. We have offices located in Singapore, London, and India.
AsiaCap is looking out for Senior Investment Banking professionals-MD's role with 10+ years of experience.
Person who has worked in a similar role in Tier I/II investment banks like Avendus/Allegro/Rainmaker/Spark should only apply:
Experience Area -
- An experienced MD with a proven track record of middle market PE, VC deal origination
- Significant direct experience in managing clients and transactions through all phases to closure.
- Strong relationship with PE/VC funds in Asia is a necessary condition.
- Long-term career opportunity to be an impact-player within our leadership team
- Desire to do deals, manage people, run an office and contribute at the highest strategic level
- Be looking for a different kind of experience within a unique investment banking culture
- Be committed to a core set of values that makes you an ideal teammate, leader and role model
About the Role
As a Director
- Develop new business and help other teams by participating in pitches, as requested
- Managing clients and transaction processes from start to finish with a supporting deal team
As a Leader
- Culture-focused, values-based decision maker
- Leader by example
- No sense of entitlement from past achievements; be a business builder on an exciting new platform
- Strategic and creative thinker; always looking to make things better
- MBA from Tier I institute
- Strong relationship with Asia based PE/VC funds
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant investment banking experience (middle market is important)
- Proven management skills, from leadership to delegation, to mentoring, etc.
- Strong domain expertise on Tech-led business models and brick and mortar business models alike.
- Established network/personal brand credibility to enable expected business development.
- Expert knowledge of capital markets, transaction legal matters & risk management
- Solid personal reputation, exceptional work ethic and professional integrity
Why Join Us?
We at AsiaCap believe people create organizations and it is this endeavor that drives us to recruit the best talent in the market. Here are the 2 great reasons to join us
Enjoy motivating working conditions: We believe that collective success is an integral part of the wellbeing of all in the workplace.
Enrich your skill & develop your potential: We invest in the potential of all our employees because they are the true drivers of our growth. As a cohesive team, we share skills, insight and resources & build bespoke solutions.