Associate at AsiaCap Advisory
Views:2409 Applications:711 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
AsiaCap - Investment Banking Analyst - IIM/ISB/INSEAD/IIT (2-4 yrs)
About AsiaCap Investment Advisory :
AsiaCap is a boutique investment bank set up by investment bankers with global experience across financial centers including Singapore, London, Toronto and Mumbai. We provide asset management, wealth management & client advisory to consumers and institutions globally. We are a strong team with a cumulative experience of over 70 years in Investment Banking/Fixed Income. We have offices located in Singapore, London and India
Job description :
Asiacap is looking out for Investment Banking Analyst professionals with 2+ years of experience in below areas:
- Screening investment opportunities in the unlisted space (based on sectors & business models)
- Independently perform detailed analysis and build an investment thesis on the companies/sectors
- Preparing detailed equity collaterals including information memorandum, teasers & financial models.
- Ability to have a sensible discussion and pitching to the investors
- Ability to understand and analyze term sheets and its consequential impact at both company level and promoter level.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high churning environment and deliver quality research output on time
- Ability to take additional responsibilities as when required
- Should be flexible to work on multiple projects
Basic Qualifications :
- Graduation through Tier-I Colleges (IIM/ISB/Insead/IIT etc)
- Must have working knowledge of Investment Banking (sell/buy side advisory)
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and other financial software like Bloomberg, Reuters etc.
- Apply problem solving / decision making skills to achieve the desired output
- High attention-to-details (ATD), and deliver high-quality research on time
- Good in number crunching and interest in capital markets
- Qualities of a good team player
Why Join Us?
We at AsiaCap believe people create organizations and it is this endeavor that drives us to recruit the best talent in the market. Here are the 2 great reasons to join us
Enjoy motivating working conditions: We believe that collective success is an integral part of the wellbeing of all in the workplace.
Enrich your skill & develop your potential: We invest in the potential of all our employees because they are the true drivers of our growth. As a cohesive team, we share skills, insight and resources & build bespoke solutions.