Manager - Strategy and Programs at Ashoka University CSIP
Views:1429 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Ashoka University - Senior Manager - Research (7-9 yrs)
Centre of Social Impact and Philanthropy (CSIP) at Ashoka University is looking for a motivated Senior Research Manager. The candidate should have the flexibility to work on multiple projects, display a natural aptitude for primary and secondary research, have a deadline-driven approach and be a team player. The candidate should be able to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities :
The Research Manager will work with the Research Director for the following:
- Identify relevant data and datasets for issues and projects;
- Collate and analyse primary and secondary data independently using relevant software;
- Work extensively with independent contractors, consultants and specialised research agencies;
- Organising events, workshops and conferences;
- Creating, maintaining and populating a database of relevant stakeholders and institutions;
- Organising periodic outreach activities;
- Implement & execute the creation of knowledge, data and research repositories;
- Identify and engage relevant stakeholders for executing teaching programmes and workshops; Business development and institutional partnerships;
- Leveraging existing expertise and resources of Ashoka University;
- Develop a vibrant calendar of events to convene various stakeholders for CSIP.
Does This Sound Like You?
Must Haves :
- Experience working with primary and secondary data sets.
- Experience working on qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Experience working in the social impact sector.
- A Master's degree that included training in research methodology.
- Experience working on diverse thematic areas.
- Experience working in diverse organizations.