Manager - Strategy and Programs at Ashoka University CSIP
Views:2356 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Ashoka University - Program Manager - Capacity Building - Mother Teresa Fellowship (5-8 yrs)
Centre of Social Impact and Philanthropy is looking for a Program Manager in Capacity Building. The candidate should have the flexibility to work on multiple projects, display a natural aptitude for mentoring youth, have a deadline-driven approach and be a team player. The candidate should be able to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities :
The Capacity Building Program Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the Mother Teresa Fellowship (MTF) and the Senior Non-profit Management in India (program with Harvard Business School) as well as on-campus activities for current students at the university. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and track the progress of each Fellow through monthly check-ins, quarterly reports, and field visits.
- Manage all aspects of the MTF, including communications and outreach, selection of Fellows, handling grievances, managing external relationships, planning and conducting orientation and workshops at 6-month intervals.
- Manage all aspects of the SNMI, including communications and outreach, managing external relationships, scholarships and logistics of the annual program.
- Set up alumni networks for both MTF & SNMI and work with experts to design the next elements of the programs.
- Build a network of resource people, facilitators, mentors etc. in the sector to provide support at various levels of the program.
- Hire, train, and mentor members in the student engagement team as required, including program associates and interns.
- Assist in conceptualising and implementing programs for current students at the university. This includes, but is not limited to, speaker series, workshops, volunteering opportunities, counselling sessions etc.
- Conceptualize and propose other avenues and opportunities that Ashoka University can provide to its students and alumni to establish itself as a leader in social impact education in India.
Does This Sound Like You?
Must Haves :
- Prior experience working in the social sector.
- Functional experience in mentorship or student and fellow engagement or training and development.
- Awareness and understanding of leadership programs across India.
- Worked in or been a part of a fellowship program (Eg : Gandhi, TFI, YIF, Acumen, SBI youth etc).
- Experience working with alumni chapters and cells.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.