Manager - Strategy and Programs at Ashoka University CSIP
Views:1899 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Ashoka University - Program Manager - Capacity Building - Mother Teresa Fellowship (5-8 yrs)
Centre of Social Impact and Philanthropy is looking for a Program Manager in Capacity Building. The candidate should have the flexibility to work on multiple projects, display a natural aptitude for mentoring youth, have a deadline-driven approach and be a team player. The candidate should be able to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities :
The Capacity Building Program Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the Mother Teresa Fellowship (MTF) and the Senior Non-profit Management in India (program with Harvard Business School) as well as on-campus activities for current students at the university. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and track the progress of each Fellow through monthly check-ins, quarterly reports, and field visits.
- Manage all aspects of the MTF, including communications and outreach, selection of Fellows, handling grievances, managing external relationships, planning and conducting orientation and workshops at 6-month intervals.
- Manage all aspects of the SNMI, including communications and outreach, managing external relationships, scholarships and logistics of the annual program.
- Set up alumni networks for both MTF & SNMI and work with experts to design the next elements of the programs.
- Build a network of resource people, facilitators, mentors etc. in the sector to provide support at various levels of the program.
- Hire, train, and mentor members in the student engagement team as required, including program associates and interns.
- Assist in conceptualising and implementing programs for current students at the university. This includes, but is not limited to, speaker series, workshops, volunteering opportunities, counselling sessions etc.
- Conceptualize and propose other avenues and opportunities that Ashoka University can provide to its students and alumni to establish itself as a leader in social impact education in India.
Does This Sound Like You?
Must Haves :
- Prior experience working in the social sector.
- Functional experience in mentorship or student and fellow engagement or training and development.
- Awareness and understanding of leadership programs across India.
- Worked in or been a part of a fellowship program (Eg : Gandhi, TFI, YIF, Acumen, SBI youth etc).
- Experience working with alumni chapters and cells.