HR at Asahi India Glass Ltd.
Views:294 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Asahi India Glass - Section Head - Stores (6-8 yrs)
- Store Operation, Inventory management & Scrap management
- To handle entire store operation as per SOP - Receipt, Storage & issue of material, Maintain Minmax, Inventory control, Scrap disposal. Monitoring of physical quantity v/s actual against system for Spares , Consumbales, RM, Fuel, Packing
- Monitoring of physical quantity v/s actual against system for critical spares and consumables
- Monitoring of physical quantity v/s actual against system for RM & PM
- Review of Min-Max of Eng Spares and RM for optimum Inventory
- Monitoring the stock & wastage of of shelf life items
- To review the Min-Max Inventory level in stores on regular basis
- To ensure the availability of spares and consumables under min-max planning
- To monitor the rejection and clear within 15 days of goods received
- Reconciliation or RM & Packing material with users department
- To meet all legal compliances related to Hazardous waste, E-Waste,etc
- Training, review mechanism to check day to day output, empowerment & create 2nd line. Timely Inventory Closing, training of GL Report run.
- To create and analysis MIS reports and submit to HOD for review.
- To ensure department TPM, TQM activity,QMS, ISO,ENMS,EHS on regular basis. Handle Internal and external audit & working on observations and suggestions for improvement.
- To Reduce Inventory of Eng Spares, increase inventory turns, streamline work process and to follow the SOP's and standard documents.
Qualification Required:- B.Tech - Mechanical/(M.COM /B.COM)