Arzooo - HR Business Partner (3-10 yrs)
Arzooo (https://www.arzooo.com/) is a retail technology venture that aims to revolutionise retail by transforming millions of medium & small stores with technology that puts each one of them on the same pedestal as Amazon, Flipkart and other organised retail chains.
Founded by ex-Flipkart colleagues and IIT alum in 2018, Arzooo is India's fastest-growing B2B commerce venture that enables physical stores by removing the barriers of inventory, scale and capital through its technology platform.
Arzooo platform empowers retailers with the following to drive up sales conversions in-store.
- Digital inventory: 10X larger product selection
- Efficient sourcing: allowing access to better prices for 10,000+ products from 150+ brands
- Wide array of enabling services: financial solutions. Arzooo Credit, built to facilitate credit lending to offline retail equipping businesses with working capital headroom.
Role - HRBP
The role provides hands-on exposure to working closely with senior leadership on key HR metrics/people practices and the autonomy to lead HR projects end to end.
- Drive governance on critical human resource metrics such as retention, engagement & cost BUs.
- Work closely with the HR leadership to define the HR roadmap for the year covering various aspects of HR like employee relations, people engagement, reward and recognition people development and more.
- Promote alignment and collaboration across the organization, driving synergy and perspective, demonstrating standard processes and consistent messaging.
- Understand the business and its challenges to help address the organization and people's ask
- Work closely with people managers to guide them on essential people decisions and improve managerial capabilities and communication.
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives
- Bring in HR policies & practices or improve the existing ones with the aim of building an employee-centric culture, with employee experience at the core of everything we do
- Effective Performance management which includes but is not limited to goal setting, increments, PIP, performance-based exits, periodic performance reviews
- Ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new hires that focuses on new employee experience and creating the brand image right at the start of their journey.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward
- Comfortable and thrive in an ambiguous, high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently and in teams
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes
- Data-driven, reporting & analytical skills, detail-oriented with operational rigour where required
- HRMS experience