Aryng - Solution Architect - Data Engineering - Cloud (6-10 yrs)
Solution Architect - Data Engineering - Cloud (Remote)
Aryng is looking for a Solution Architect with experience in developing enterprise-class distributed data engineering solutions on the cloud. We are seeking an entrepreneurial and technology-proficient Big Data cloud engineer who is eager to participate in the design and implementation of a large-scale, highly efficient data platform, batch, and real-time pipelines and tools for Aryng clients. This role is based out of India. You will work closely with a team of highly qualified data scientists, business analysts, and engineers to ensure we build effective solutions for our clients. Your biggest strength is creative and effective problem-solving.
1. Employ Big Data technologies ranging from asynchronous data ingestion, high volume stream data processing, and real-time data analytics.
2. Design application components for managing big data, services, and infrastructure.
3. Assist in defining the process models and toolsets to enable the adoption of data management methodologies.
4. Designing cutting edge cloud platform solutions using the latest tools and platforms offered by GCP, AWS, and Azure.
5. You will also be responsible for formulating and documenting the best practices and architectures needed to develop and manage highly resilient solutions on public and private PaaS platforms.
- 10+ years of software development experience is a must.
- 5+ years developing data engineering solutions using public cloud solutions GCP/AWS/Azure or on-premise distributions.
- Strong understanding of data governance, warehousing, and data lake concepts.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems and big data ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of designing high performance, fault-tolerant distributed software solutions.
- Good knowledge of functional programming and languages such as scala and/or closure.
- Good understanding of machine learning and data mining practices.
- Experience with languages python and/or Go.
- Experience in no-SQL databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase or DynamoDB
- Experience in streaming technologies like Spark streaming or Storm
- Experience with Asynchronous messaging using Kafka, RabbitMQ, or alike.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes such as Git, Jenkins, JUnit/TestNG, Nexus, Chef/Puppet, etc
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Dockera and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS and shell scripts
- Must have a B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skill, highly proactive and self-driven
- Consulting background is a big plus.
This role requires mandatory overlap hours with clients in the US from - 8 am - 1 pm PST- .