Aryng - Senior Product Analyst (4-10 yrs)
- Are you overworked and have no work-life balance?
- Are you frustrated with writing queries but having no clue if your work is driving any impact?
- Are you a downstream order taker with no access to clients or stakeholders?
- Are you tired of your company's work culture with useless hierarchy and bureaucracy?
- Are you constantly in a support role with no seat at the table?
At Aryng, we are looking for analytics thought leaders who want to drive impact with their direct hands-on work with the client. This is a permanent job role in a fast-growing start-up with fantastic work culture and excellent job satisfaction.
Aryng is a Silicon-Valley based data science consulting company with clients including Google, JMSMuckers, Regeneron, GE, Life360, and Ipsy.
Here are our core values:
1. We have a non-hierarchical, super transparent culture. We all know what everyone is working on, where we are going, and how we are doing.
2. We are all learners, entrepreneurial, and love growth.
3. We are super talented and are known in the industry as a SWAT data science team
[Here are the 10 reasons you should join Aryng] (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J16gf4Mae7KaKGbcEl0-3a_NjcJh9qfr/view).
Impact driving work | Awesome work culture | Flexible work hours | Great pay| Direct client access
Senior Product Analyst profile:
1. We are looking for a strong product/data analyst who enjoys solving problems, is comfortable with the internet/app business model, and can think through product/feature/UX experience and propose optimized data-driven solutions.
2. This role works directly with the product managers and executives on the client-side, based out of San Francisco Bay area.
3. The analyst will work directly with the CEO, Piyanka Jain, a renowned thought leader in data analytics. He/she will be mentored on BADIR, a proprietary framework that is being adopted by Fortune 100 companies for rapid deployment of data analytics and data science projects.
1. Work directly with the client's product, operations and analytics team to solve problems on the product, user experience, and features.
2. Leverage data to understand the business and their product usage, developing insights that apply to the product, and business strategy.
3. Partner with executives, product managers, engineers, marketers, designers to translate data insights into smarter decisions and applications.
4. Establish and manage KPIs that measure the business's health, product performance, and customer experience quality.
5. Build dashboards and reporting processes to monitor business and product trends.
6. Conduct analyses and build models that identify opportunities and drive growth.
7. Design and analyze experiments, communicate results, and drive decisions.
Required Qualification :
1. Confident and strong problem-solving skills
2. Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business.
3. Strong Decision Science skills, and can not only listen but also provide input on business and help leadership make decisions
4. 4+ years of experience as an analyst.
5. 3+ years experience in writing structured and efficient SQL queries to solve real business problems.
6. A degree in a quantitative field like statistics, economics, applied math, operations research, engineering, finance, and business intelligence.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK FROM 8:30 pm TO 1:30 am IST (Overlap hours with US clients)