Aryng - Recruiter (2-5 yrs)
Aryng is a Silicon-Valley based data science consulting company with clients like Google, JMSMuckers, Regeneron, GE, and Batelco.
Here are our core values.
- We have a non-hierarchical, super transparent culture. We all know what everyone is working on, where we are going, and how we are doing.
- We are all learners, entrepreneurial, and love growth.
- We are super talented and are known in the industry as a SWAT data science team
Here are the 10 reasons you should join Aryng (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J16gf4Mae7KaKGbcEl0-3a_NjcJh9qfr/view?usp=sharing).
We are hiring a full-time, fully remote HR Recruiter responsible for recruiting and HR responsibilities. We have a flexible remote work policy in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or your ancestral village, we are all good so long as you have a good internet connection and stable power supply.
The HR Recruiter will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment of top talent from employee referrals, job postings, networking and direct sourcing, screening, interviewing through offer acceptance and onboarding. S/He would also be responsible for hr functions like managing performance reviews and keeping the employees engaged.
- Job Responsibilities include:-
1. Coordinate the recruitment efforts for all roles, including for data scientists, analysts, and others.
2. Schedule and interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills; seeking best-qualified candidates for open positions or future positions, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
3. Develop and sustain metrics and reports for the talent acquisition process
4. Implement new policies and procedures on the recruitment of top talent and branding of the organization
5. Maintain job postings on the company website as well as external sites
6. Proactively contact candidates to keep them engaged, informed, and organized
7. Coordinate background checks and pre-employment testing for prospective employees
8. Contact job applicants for job offers and acts as a liaison between candidate and management team during the job offer process
9. Schedule and conduct bi-weekly new hire orientation
10. Conduct exit interviews
11. HR function - Maintain the pulse of the employees and keep them engaged. Manage the half-yearly performance review cycle and coordinate skills development and learning
- Required Qualification:-
1. Associate's or degree/PG in Business, HR, or related field or equivalent experience required
2. Experience with full-cycle recruitment in a consulting setting preferred
3. 2+ years experience as a professional recruiter
4. Superior written and oral communication skills
5. Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
6. Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees
7. Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver results while working in a fast-paced, change-driven environment
8. Ability to apply critical thinking skills to identify appropriate resolutions for routine and non-routine issues
9. Strong technology skills with a willingness to conquer new systems and software
10. Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
The compensation will depend on your experience. The total package includes the base and placement-based incentives.
This role requires some overlap hours with the teams in the U.S.
Check out our website to understand us better www.Aryng.com