Manager - Recruitment at Aryng LLC
Views:574 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Aryng LLC - Manager - Sales & Business Development (5-12 yrs)
Welcome! You made it to the job description page!
Are you an expert at prospecting, developing, and closing your sales targets? If so we are looking for you to join us REMOTELY as a Sales/BD Manager in India.
Aryng is a Silicon-Valley based data science consulting company with clients like Google, JMSMuckers, Regeneron, GE, and Batelco. Here are our core values.
We have a non-hierarchical, highly collaborative, super transparent work culture. We all know what everyone is working on, where we are going, and how we are doing.
We are all learners, entrepreneurial, and love growth.
We are super talented and are known in the industry as a SWAT data science team
We are hiring a full-time, fully remote, Sales and Business Development Manager who has experience in B2B services sales for US/UK market and would be responsible for developing and executing all sales activities including designing the sales funnel, qualifying prospects, engaging and nurturing prospects through the funnel, preparing pitches and sending proposals.
We have a flexible remote work policy in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or your ancestral village, we are all good so long as you have a good internet connection and stable power supply.
The Sales and Business Development Manager will be reporting to the CEO.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial prospect engagement to deal closure.
- Making cold calls, social media conversations, email campaigns, and presentations to generate interest from the leadership team within the target organizations.
- Nurture leads and drive active engagement with prospects
- Work closely with the marketing manager, CEO, and others within the sales support process to close deals.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly goals of qualified opportunities and sales
- Managing clients throughout the lifecycle of their contracts
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field. Masters preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong executive presence as this role will sell to the head of data, analytics, and business.
- 5+ years experience in B2B US/UK services Sales and business development, preferably in the technology consulting space.
- Startup experience is a big plus.
- Ability to cold call and handle rejection
- Ability to think strategically, develop tactics and execute pragmatically.
- Project and team management experience with attention to detail and a willingness to "roll up sleeves" and operate at whatever level is needed to accomplish tasks.
- Highly motivated, competitive, results-driven professional.
- Have a proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed pre-set sales and activity quotas.
This role requires mandatory overlap hours with teams in the U.S. from - 8 am - 12 pm PST
Check out our website to learn more at www.Aryng.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.