Aryng - Data Engineer - Cloud Platform (7-9 yrs)
Aryng is looking for a cloud data engineer with experience in developing enterprise-class distributed data engineering solutions on the cloud. We are seeking an entrepreneurial and technology-proficient Big Data data engineer who is an expert in the implementation of a large-scale, highly efficient data platform, batch, and real-time pipelines and tools for Aryng clients. This role is based out of India. You will work closely with a team of highly qualified data scientists, business analysts, and engineers to ensure we build effective solutions for our clients. Your biggest strength is creative and effective problem-solving.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Employ Big Data technologies ranging from asynchronous data ingestion, high volume stream data processing, and real-time data analytics.
2. Implement application components for managing big data, services, and infrastructure.
3. Assist in defining the process models and toolsets to enable the adoption of data management methodologies.
4. Implementing cutting edge cloud platform solutions using the latest tools and platforms offered by GCP, AWS, and Azure.
1. 7+ years of software development experience is a must.
2. 2+ years implementing and managing data engineering solutions using public cloud solutions GCP/AWS/Azure or on-premise distributions.
3. 2+ years experience in Python or Java
4. 5+ years of experience in MySQL, NoSQL, BigQuery
5. Strong understanding of data governance, warehousing, and data lake concepts.
6. Experience in some of the following: Hadoop, Airflow, Kafka, Spark
7. Experienced with Tableau, Chartio or other BI tools is preferred
8. Must have a B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
9. Excellent communication and presentation skills
10. Excellent problem-solving skill, highly proactive and self-driven
11. Consulting background is a big plus.
This role requires mandatory overlap hours with clients in the US from 8 am - 1 pm PST. This is a completely hands-on role.