Aryaka - Assistant Manager - Procurement (4-7 yrs)
Position: Asst. Manager, Procurement
You will have:
- 4-7 years of experience in Telecom sourcing and negotiation of complex deals
- Good Knowledge & understanding the various Access Technologies & also regional knowledge on various access offerings
- Affluent Communication Skills on Emails & Telephone
- Should possess commercial understanding & Market Knowledge on the price points for various Last Mile Access offerings
- Should be conversant with Telecom Products & Services
- Experience with Sales Force or similar
- Good Coordination Skills
- Should have worked on commercial sourcing in the past
- Proficient in Excel
- Manage the day to day quote requests and send response on all the queries which is coming from the Sales or customer side.
- Manage all the Escalations with the suppliers regarding delaying delivery of the orders which are under Provisioning. Also, to provide necessary support to Delivery team in order to get any details required from the supplier side.
- Cost negotiation to support winning orders.
Good for you to have :
- Experience with Master Stream, Connected to Fiber or other Wholesale Sourcing platforms.
- Negotiation Skills
- Commercial and procurement understanding
- Telecom Background
- Team player
You will definitely possess these technical skills :
- Ensure turnaround of Pricing requests within set deadlines and SLAs
- Liaising with carriers on a daily basis to ensure deadlines are being met
- Ensuring pricing is accurate and valid at time of quote
- Proactively keep all stakeholders up-to-date on the progress of pricing renewals
- To respond immediately to any requests escalated
- To perform against all key performance indicators including the Turn Around Time SLA Matrix
- Provide administrative support and analysis reporting as required
- Strong collaborative and Communication Skills to facilitate cross functional alignment.
- Technical understanding of the Migration Process for an Access Link.
- Solid Math and Product Profitability understanding
Birds eye view of your role :
- Identify and Manage the flow of LMS renewals as they proceed thru the calendar toward their expiration\renewal date.
- Procurement Function, focusing on managing our Vendor circuit renewals and leading the Network Optimization services initiative, which we are adding to the LMS product .
- Mitigate leakage and ensure we are aligning with our contractual obligations on both sides of the resale.
- Aligns with the NOC to ensure we are Optimizing out poor performing links upon expiration. Managing the renewals starting 120 days before expiration and ensuring that both Aryaka and Customer adhere to contractual terms.
- Network Optimization focuses on Circuit Inventory Planning, Tactical Execution of Vendor Migration Strategies and Coordination\Disposition of LMS Renewal Events.
- Identify Circuits nearing Expiration. Research Contractual Obligations. Update SF with accurate contract data on CSM View page. Send Notifications about Renewal Options to Client & CSM at least 90-120 days prior. Which domain: whom will the notification come from. Should we pre-send to RSD and CSM. Should it be auto signed from CSM.
- Evaluate historical Circuit & Vendor Performance and Determine the Vendor Optimization strategy in alignment of Vendor Rationalization and PSL programs.
- Engauge with Service delivery and Assurance team to proper flow of the supplier circuit delivery to customer handover and become an owner for the Process flow till customer invoice generation
- By Day -75, finalize Disposition Motion for each circuit and notify CSM, Project Mgmnt and Procurement via Fresh SoF to launch respective motions.
- Ensures that we are fulfilling our contractual duties to both clients and vendors for each LMC Triangle Deal. (1437) This resource will track expiration dates, notify customers per contract, prod Sales\CSMs on non responsive clients, if required by contract, communicate early and often to procurement about the upcoming disposition profile of each order. Keep the records necessary so that Billing can ABB (Always Be Billing!).
- They will also help to identify orders which are ripe for Re-Sourcing to a new vendor to improve quality and Margin per guidelines which I will provide to them. They will also communicate the correct rate increase to Billing. Lastly, they will fortify the information in sales force which they gather from historical SoFs and Contracts.
- Understanding of regional Providers, Aryaka systems (Operations, Procurement and Billing) and products
- Co-ordinate with Finance and Procurement team for any disputed circuits and maintain a dispute tracker and follow-up with the concern team
- Monitor Turn Up and Disconnect of any groomed circuits.
- The quotes to be sourced at best in market rates, to be provided accurately and as per the Turn Around Time SLAs
- The role requires extensive interaction with CSMs, NOC, Finance and requires commercial understanding and negotiation skills
- Understanding of regional Providers and their product
- Hands on with the network technologies and contract negotiation with the global suppliers
What will you bring :
- Offnet Procurement experience
- Quick decision making and calculative risk-taking ability on the best interest of company
- Can work flexible hours to align with our Global Needs and time zones. Aligning with US EDT.
- Can do attitude that remains focused and drives projects thru to success.
- Process Design Skills to help you design a new initiative and mature the process into Standard Work.
What are your performance objectives :
How will your lofty goals be translated into specific actions / short term goals :
- Migrations without Down Time
- Accuracy of Processing Renewal Increases
- Success collaborating across many departments.
Whats in it for you? (EVP Employee Value Proposition):
- You will learn the best practices for managing wholesale last mile services and become an expert in the art of Network Optimization
- This is a great position to learn and be part of super growth business. Can become a voice to world for the Brand Aryaka.
- Work with new technologies and some of the best knowledge in the industry
- Work for a global, fast-growing Network Managed Services innovator
- Be a part of a company culture that embraces diversity and inclusivity