Director at Lithasa Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:2923 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Arya.ai - Program Manager - AI Projects (2-6 yrs)
Join the Arya.ai - fast-growing - AI- startup, with a team of researchers and experts to democratize - deep learning.
At Arya.ai, we enable financial institutions to leverage deep learning to automate or augment key decision in production. We do so through our enterprise deep learning platform 'VEGA' and autonomous modules. The platform offers plug and usable modules in banking, insurance & financial services. With Arya.ai, financial institutions can quickly move from customizing to production within the resource limitations. Today, Arya.ai is being used by many Fortune 500 customers in Banking and Insurance for use cases varying from reducing operational costs and enhance the efficiency in their core processes.
We work with the customer in deploying the platform or the standalone modules. Program managers act the core SPOC in the process between the customer and the company.
As part of the program management team:
- You will oversee the complete life cycle of the customer engagement from customizing to production
- Manage overall delivery by establishing a strong relationship with tech and business teams both in the customer and in the company
- Ensuring client satisfaction at all touchpoints
- Creating the key performance metrics and deployment plans with a customer and the team
- Exploring new profitability business models and formulating required proposals
- Participate at key sales meetings
- Work closely with C-level executives for strategy planning and ideating business targets
Required Skill Set:
- Experience in working with a team of deep tech products
- Understanding of Machine Learning, Statistical Modeling, and Deep Learning
- Experience in working with PaaS/IaaS/SaaS teams is plus
- Project Management experience in BFSI segment will be a plus
- Tech background during under graduation is a must
- Master's degree in Business and at least 2+ years of experience or at least 5+yrs of working experience
- You should be a fluent speaker and comfortable in leading discussions
- Show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work
- Comfortable in managing multiple projects/tasks