Head HR at Arvog & Augmont Group
Views:2382 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Arvog - Chief Executive Officer (7-15 yrs)
This role requires mandatory experience in NBFC/Fintech companies with a key contributor role into Digital Lending, Fintech Partnerships & Retail lending
Between 30 lacs + Sizeable ESOPs and Variable pay
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- The primary objective of this role is to ensure the prominence of Arvog Finance with a focused approach on aggregator based retail lending.
- Must make Arvog a Fintech NBFC and not a traditional NBFC
- Should lead and develop execution of strategic partnerships to reach ambitious user growth targets
- Lead the overall growth strategy, organizational leadership, financial and organizational management
- Must be the face of Arvog and represent us at conferences, fintech fests, banks and institutions
- Must increase our leverage with Banks and FIs, should be able to put forth our vision to investment analysts/ stock analysts.
- Build and lead an effective and cohesive executive management team to include all company employees,
Other General Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement an appropriate Vision, Standard Operating Procedures, set Objective Oriented Key Result Areas for the Finance Vertical, including evangelizing technology entrepreneurship through digital space
- Motivate and develop a high performance, innovative and results-driven organization
- Establish strategic partnerships reach the ambitious user growth targets
- Ensure company objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned and implemented by the team.
- Ensure the company and its businesses comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and, where appropriate, best practices.
- Establish, achieve, and report on financials and milestones to the Directors/founders and investors.
- Driving revenue growth in the budgeted financial and team resources, ensuring the company becomes the fastest growing, scalable, and innovative brand in the country.
- CFA/MBA Finance or similar degrees in Finance.
- Minimum 7 years of prior experience in NBFCs/Fintech companies preferably with a background in Digital Lending and Fintech Space.
- Business savvy, Entrepreneurial spirit and Innovative nature with a vast network in the financial services industry and start-up ecosystem.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, management, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work strategically, but also hands-on problem solving.
- Exceptional Verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of building innovative, creative, and collaborative teams.
- Strong desire to lead from a strategic and tactical perspective in all aspects of day to day company operations