Arvind Internet - Senior Manager - Analytics (7-10 yrs)
About Us: Who we are, what do we do?
- Want to work on the Future of Retail?
- Want to help Retailers truly own their consumers?
- Want to build an OS for Retail?
- Want to work with Retailers across the world?
If the answer to the above questions is Yes, KEEP READING FURTHER..
Omuni, powered by Arvind Internet (AI) is India's largest omnichannel retail enablement company built by retail practitioners and industry insiders who understand the complexities of omnichannel retail transformations, both technological and operational. We power the omnichannel roadmap of 100+ global brands covering a network of 10,000+ stores.
Omuni is built as a Retail Operating System to power a 1:1 relationship between Retailers & Consumers. It empowers retailers with the operating logic & a single unified view of the consumer, inventory, content, products, orders, pricing, promotions, loyalty services, etc. across all channels like retail stores, ecommerce site & apps, 3rd party marketplaces, social platforms etc.
Omuni not only connects all the channels for ordering, fulfillment & service but allows for smarter shopping logic across. Further enhanced with personalized experiences using cross-channel consumer data.
Examples of Brands using Omuni - Bata, Levi's, Vero Moda, Jack & Jones, W, Aurelia, Vijay Sales, Apple, Bose, Crossword, Gap, U.S. Polo Assn., Wildcraft, etc.
Omuni is backed by Arvind Ltd., one of India's most respected companies in fashion with divisions in textiles, retail, and brands.
Analytics @ Omuni, Arvind Internet :
- We deliver WOW experience to our enterprise retail customers
- We dive into data day in day out
- We believe in going to the details of every problem and find out the best solution
- We follow the principle of "end result matters" and we do whatever it takes to achieve it
- We work on some complex algorithms involving use of latest data science techniques
- We have the coolest apps in fashion commerce by combining in-store and digital experiences
About the role :
- Managing a team of business analysts, data scientists, data engineers.
- Identifying use cases that can power up the platform or build new analytics based products to generate incremental revenue for customers
- Data warehouse and architecture setup and maintenance both on-premise & cloud
- Building & deploying data models based on the use cases specific to omni channel
- Monitor, maintain and measure the model results
- Creating API services and monitoring them
- External and internal Stakeholder management
Ideal Candidate profile :
Required Skill-Set :
- 7 - 10 years of work experience in consumer analytics space
- Has managed a team of 5-7 associates in the past.
- Experience in handling loyalty promotions management.
- Strong in SQL, Python.
- Sound knowledge in AI/ML domain.
- Has good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Has basic experience in QlikView/tableau
Meet the team :
We are an open, employee-friendly organization with a flat structure. The core of all our processes is #rethinkretail
Arvind Internet is a young, dynamic, fast paced organization that :
- Loves solving complex problems
- Challenges status quo
- Is Customer drive
- Engineers products
Our average age is 29 years!
- Arvind Pride Card: 30% discounts on all brands of Arvind Fashion Limited, like U.S. Polo Assn., GAP, Arrow, Flying Machine, Ed Hardy, etc.; 20%-30% discounts with Sephora, Unlimited
- A comprehensive and contemporary 'Time Away from Work'
- Relocation benefits for an inter-city movement
- Birthday gift voucher
- Insurance program for Family
- Working with the best minds to transform retail
- Flexi-working schedule
- Regular Celebrations and outings
- An approachable & accessible leadership team
Interview Process for Sr. Manager - Analytics :
In order to help you prepare better, we'd like to share with a directional sense of what to expect in the interview :
Exploratory call by Recruiter: [ 5 mins ] Recruiter call to check if you are interested in exploring job opportunity with us. If yes, the Recruiter shares with you the JD. Does data checks in terms of CTC and Notice period
Round 1 : Deep-dive Round with Hiring Manager Mode - [ in person / video- call ]:
The Hiring Manager may want to deep into specific aspects about your profile, understand your strengths, opportunities for domain knowledge, tools, grooming, cultural and team fitment.
Round 2 & 3: Technical Screening Mode - [ in-person / video- call ] :
Discussion with a potential peer. Interviewer explains about the org and the role Understands your past work experience, major projects you've worked on, deep dive into any specific projects; will want to understand your domain knowledge, creativity tools and scripting. Post this round, a discussion with the Head of HR is scheduled.
Round 4: HR Round [ in person / video- call ] : This round is to get an overall understanding about your profile, org and cultural fitment.
Points to Remember :
- Please check in 10 minutes before the interview
- Check for the quality of audio / video
- For optimal sound quality, use a headset with a microphone.
- Minimum background noise / distraction
- Please do keep the pages of the portfolio open
- Google jam board should be opened for the whiteboard exercise
- Interviews will be a mixture of questions and discussions regarding your previous experience and challenges you've encountered.
- Be ready with detailed examples - concise, structured answers are ideal.
The above steps are meant to be directional and may undergo some change based on the deep-dive one's profile requires